07 Jul PREGNANCY & POST NATAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
Whether you are pregnant or you’ve already had your baby, we offer treatment for a wide range of conditions during pregnancy and following delivery.
If you are suffering from pain, or experiencing any bladder or bowel incontinence (no matter how small!), or you would like to have the strength of your pelvic floor muscles properly assessed prior to returning to exercise, we can help.
Our service provides the latest technology and equipment for your pelvic floor assessment. We use real time ultrasound and pressure biofeedback to give you an accurate assessment and treatment for your pelvic floor muscles.
If you are unsure if your particular problem is something we can help you with, please just contact us.
Pregnancy related services:
Including, but not limited to:
- Back, pelvic girdle and hip pain
- Pubic symphysis dysfunction
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Leg and groin pain
- Carpal tunnel symptoms
- Bladder or bowel concerns
- Pelvic floor education and strengthening
Post-natal related services:
Including, but not restricted to:
- Abdominal muscle separation (Rectus diastasis)
- Pelvic floor assessment & return to exercise advice
- Pelvic floor concerns (incontinence, worried about muscle strength, feelings of heaviness or dragging in the pelvic region, a bulge in the vagina, or difficulty controlling your bladder or your bowel).
- Post delivery back, hip, leg or pubic symphysis dysfunction (also known as pelvic pain).
- Neck or shoulder pain.